Skills and Competencies:
- A graduate with a Bachelor of Education (Sciences) degree with specialisation in Mathematics and a second subject.
- Must be registered with the Teachers Service Commission.
- At least five years’ teaching experience in I.G.C.S.E. / A’ Level. Alternative curricula experience will be preferred such as Cambridge Assessment International Education.
- Knowledge of technical content delivery in a variety of examinable syllabi (Edexcel, Cambridge, I.G.C.S.E. and A’ Level).
- Good intra and interpersonal skills.
- Good ethical standards
- Knowledgeable in modern pedagogy and demonstrable teaching practices.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Innovative and creative individual.
- Good planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability and proven willingness to support clubs and other co-curricular activities
Method of Application
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to Oshwal Academy’s Human Resource Department through
Please indicate the job title when submitting your application. The application closing date is 3rd April 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.