- Organize, plan, monitor implementation of CTLE’s Teaching and Learning activities.
- Identify Teaching and Learning focus areas within schools and departments’ needs and priorities and in line with CTLE’s mandate .
- Initiate and develop training tools and technical assistance to schools and departments to implement CTLE programme activities (teaching and learning, resource requirements and Learning management systems)
- In liaison with CoDs, organize teacher-based research activities, and technical assistance to faculty and university community on issues related to teaching and learning strategies.
- Coordinate graduate teaching assistants (GTAs) training program.
- Identify Teaching and Learning focus areas within schools and departments.
- Advise on academic standards and quality relating to teaching and learning.
- Promote best practices and evidence‐based teaching and learning.
- Review pedagogical development initiatives and their effectiveness.
- Provide input in curriculum review and its effectiveness in upholding teaching and learning excellence.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree in educational technology and media production, Curriculum
development or closely related field(s). * Minimum 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in the field of teaching and learning, & planning of teacher education and development programmes.
OTHER SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Analytical skills and ability to collect, synthesize and analyze information from
various sources. * Proven ability to identify emerging development trends and educational needs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to prepare,
present and discuss findings and recommendations clearly and concisely. * Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Very good IT skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Critical Thinking.
- Attention to Details.
- Team Player.
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit an application letter, a detailed CV, academic certificates and three references via email to by 31st March 2022.
Subject of your email should read: PROGRAM SPECIALIST